Think you Don’t Need a Dental Coach Think AgainJuly 30, 2018
A Successful Dental Team Takes Time and EffortAugust 13, 2018
Buying a dental practice can tricky.
There are a lot of pitfalls you can run into when transitioning a practice. In this episode of the podcast, we want to highlight a few key elements that will help ensure the smoothest possible transition to help you start your new practice off on the right foot.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What makes a transition successful
- Why you would want to purchase a practice
- Why staff retention is overrated
- One helpful strategy for introducing yourself to your new patients while building good will
- How Blatchford Solutions Transitions can help you in purchasing a practice
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Click Here to Download the Transcript of Episode #53 (PDF)
Get Your Free Copy of Bringing Your ‘A’ Game: 2.0
Blatchford Solutions Website